Bawses Exclusive Interview and recommendation with Mr Parrot
BAWSES EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION WITH MR PARROT
Bawses : what is your name sir ?
Mr parrot: My name is Abraham Emmanuel ochima.
Bawses : What state are you from?
Mr parrot : From Benue state , base in Kaduna, only son of Abraham Emmanuel,
Bawses: any academic experience ?
Mr parrot : Yes studied chemical engineering .
Bawses : what do you do actually?
Mr parrot: I’m a comedian with stage name Mr Parrot , CEO Up sucre sucre entertainment of Unpredictable Mr Parrot, I have ancho couple of show aside my personal brand the “UNPREDICTABLE “
Bawses : how have you been copping with the challenges in the entertainment industry especially in kaduna ?
Mr parrot: it’s been tough and smooth at the same time but all I can say is thank you to Kaduna Music industry.
Thank you for your time Mr parrot we hope to see you on the bigger pictures and Based on our review and recommendation by Bawses MR PARROT is the man for your event.
Follow him
On IG @Mr_parrot_sucre
Facebook @Mrparrot Abraham
Twitter @mcchurhparrot

Comments
Post a Comment