Bawses interview with JOEL YAMAI AYUBA and the amazing things you should know about HIm

Bawses : what is your name ?
 
Reply: JOEL YAMAI AYUBA (@joel_yamai) 

Bawses : what is your profession sir ?

Joel : I'm an actor , farmer ,artist manager and a philanthropist I'm also a fitness trainer and instructor. 

Bawses : so what have you really achieved so far in your line of profession and are you happy with what you do sir ?

Joel : I am a finalist on stazzrealityTv show and shuffles reality TV show and also a Brand Ambassador to @dqueshouse_official dance crew 

Bawses : thank you for your time sir and what do you have to say about this platform Bawses Enter10ment Network ?

Joel : you guys have been amazing and this is a good platform for all I would recommend a 5 star 🌟 rating 
Especially for artist and entrepreneurs. 

Bawses : Thanks once again mr Joel Yamia Ayuba for your time with bawses , we wish you greater height in you dream chase .

Comments

  1. This is the most amazing blog spot. I suggest everyone to get more updates on your favorite entertainment updates from this site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts